Coral Springs Diminished Value / Loss of Use Attorneys
What Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know
When you are involved in an accident, serious damages often result in having
your car being held in a repair shop for days at a time. Not having a
car can impact you in a number of ways, especially financially. Aside
from being a severe annoyance, being without a vehicle can prevent you
from going to work, which impacts your ability to earn wages--our team of
Coral Springs personal injury attorneys of Weinstein & Scharf, P.A. feel this is not something you should
This is especially important if you drive a high-priced vehicle, in which
your car’s value will greatly diminish once it is damaged. It is
important to make up for this loss by fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Did you know there are a number of things insurance companies don’t
want you to know when their insured party damages your car? Here are just a few:
- They have no intention of compensating you for the real loss of use or
diminished value of your car.
- They want you to believe all you are entitled to is a rental car while
your car is in the shop.
- They don’t want you to know you are entitled to be paid due to the
inability to use your car.
- They don’t want you to know you are entitled to be paid what it would
cost to rent your car for every day your car is in the shop for repair.
- They don’t want you to know you are entitled to be paid for the rental
value of your car for every day it is in the shop for repair whether you
rent a car or not.
- They don’t want you to know you can be on vacation while your car
is in the shop for repair and still be compensated for the loss of use
of your car.
- They don’t want you to know you can decline their magnanimous offer
of a rental car for $20 per day and they still are obligated to compensate
you for the loss of use of your car.
- They don’t want you to know that you are entitled to be compensated
for the extra time your car is in the shop for repair because they have
delayed in preparing an estimate to repair your vehicle.
- They don’t want you to hire an attorney to demand compensation for
all your damages including the loss of use of your vehicle and its diminished
value after repair.
If you would like to speak to one of our experienced and skilled Coral
Springs personal injury attorneys, please don’t hesitate to
contact us by calling (954) 482-4534.